Brutal Honesty

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March Madness Kicking Off


My official favorite time of the year is kicking off in just a couple of days. What am I going to do when I actually have to show up to work on the third Thursday and Friday of March. I truly dread the day that happens.

To demonstrate my hoops prowess I am going to say right now that UConn will take the title. They are too deep for anyone to handle. They don't depend on any particular guy to have to score big to win, ala Duke, Gonzaga, or Memphis. Not that following NCAA hoops has any bearing on someones ability to properly pick a bracket. This phenomenon was demonstrated by my brother as he won last years bracket without having watched one game all year, including the tourney games.

I hope that the Zag's are able to go deep into the tourney. Mainly because there are few things as COOL as Adam Morrison's sweet 'stache. It puts the Shane 'stache, the Ned 'stache and even the dreaded Beard 'stache to shame. Play on Mexi-stache, play on!!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger a random John said...

so is there a pool?

He looks like Jimmy Fallon with a year's worth of growth.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger riggity said...

hmmm. mexistache v. beardstache is an interesting battle, but I'm going to have to give it to you on this one. I just don't think I can beat that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home