Brutal Honesty

Friday, March 24, 2006

The BUZZ


No, Peter is not going into the army. No, we do not have a lice problem at our house. And no, he's not getting ready for a big Quidditch match. (i.e. his Harry Potter shirt) Believe it or not, I am somewhat indirectly responsible for his new do.

Before Peter dropped me off for work yesterday, I suggested that he get a hair cut. When he came to pick me up later in the day, you can see what I was greeted with. I personally don't have a problem with the buzzed look, it was just a shock. In nearly 5 years of marriage I have NEVER seen Peter with a buzz, nor any old photos of him ever having a buzz, (although he claims that he had one in 8th grade.)

Apparently, he stopped by Great Clips yesterday morning to discover that the only person available to cut his hair was a large, flamboyant, pink-haired man. Peter asked him to cut his hair and leave an inch on the top, at which point he got out the electric razer and shaved Peter's head straight down the middle. I guess the pretense of listening to your client wasn't important to this particular stylist. I think the lesson learned is that unless you live in Beverly Hills, a good stylist is hard to find.

A good buzz always reminds me of the summer time, so hopefully this buzz will bring us some nice sunny weather up here in Oregon. Until then, we are off to California for Spring Break!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger a random John said...

and Suz thought that my last trip to great clips went badly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home