Brutal Honesty

Monday, June 05, 2006

Passed UP

So, I have been really bad about posting recently. In fact I might have officially lost my membership in the blogosphere. Numerous people that I know have started blogs in the past month(including my sister) and have actively been blogging. Thus, I feel as though I have been passed up by these folks. However, I have recommitted myself to blogging and intend on keeping this bad boy up to date.

Graduation from Law School turned out to be a great thing. I actually felt proud of myself for accomplishing something like that. Having all the family come out and being able to experience that together felt great. Another amazing bonus of being a graduate are the sweet gifts that show up. Some of the cooler stuff that I was able to get hooked up with included a cell phone(yes I have finally entered the 00's), basically unlimited golfing opportunities, a sweet leather binder, a Pimping work wardrobe, and finally the best of all a NEW MACBOOK!



So, the amazing macbook has some nifty features, like the ibooth camera which allows you to take and edit all sorts of pics. Here is one of the first attempts and the ibooth.

3 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Tia said...

you are looking as handsome as ever! I'm glad that your fave present was the one I gave you.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger a random John said...

What?!?!?! No mention of your choice of computer bags?!?!?

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Em N. said...

peter... just so you know, mike and i are rolling laughing. are you kidding me about that pic? that's unbeatable. i hope you submit that for your 10 year reunion photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home