Brutal Honesty

Monday, January 16, 2006

24 is Back Baby!!!


So the best hour of television returned last night. Needless to say, it didn't disappoint. The critics had stressed not to miss the first 10 minutes, and they were right. No other show would even try to do the things that happen on 24. As we were watching the show, Shane and I started talking about the body count that Jack would rack up this year. As of last night Jack had already taken care of 4 basically nameless characters. In addition to the 2 that were handled in the first 10 minutes that brought the total to 6. So, I guess that I will have to bring out a pen and pad of paper while watching so as to make sure that I get an accurate total. I am not the biggest fan of violence but as far as I am concerned I have to encourage Jack to keep the tally on the rise.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger a random John said...

BSG is the better show, but the influence of 24 on it is obvious.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger riggity said...

You and shane watch 24 together and don't invite me? I know I vowed not to watch this season until it comes out on DVD, but I might reconsider if I could have intellectual body count discussions during the episodes.

I've probably already missed too much to start. Stupid 4 straight episodes.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger a random John said...

riggity

BitTorrent is your friend. You can catch up easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home