Brutal Honesty

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Holiday Season Has Officially Come to An End



Now that Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and what I consider to be the best Holiday bonus of all Bowl Season has come to an end I thought that I would elaborate on what we did. Granted Shane's thanksgiving adventure was much more entertaining then anything that I endured, but here goes nonetheless.

So for Thanksgiving we made the long voyage down to SoCal, for Tia's little sister's soccer tourney. The weather was great and spending time with Tia's extended family is always enjoyable. One of the highlights of the trip for me was going to USC's campus. I felt right at home in the middle of the Ghetto and decided to strike a pose right next to the Juice's jersey and heisman trophy. I suggested that USC hang an official declaration that this man is a convicted murderer, but alas my request fell upon deaf ears.

Our next holiday adventure consisted of spending the Christmas season at home in Utah with our families. I was able to make a quick voyage out to SF to watch the Utes destroy Georgia Tech. Since I didn't have a camera at that game, I will include a pic from last year's Fiesta Bowl. As far as a white christmas goes it was a big disappointment. The weather was in the 50's most of the time. The highlight of the vacation had to be the day that I spent doubled over the toilet throwing-up. The diagnosis from my brother was food poisoning, and the culprit was none other then my beloved Crown Burger. Seeing as how I won't get to eat there for several months I doubt that my bout of the yacks will prevent me from enjoying another Crown Burger Special in the future.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger a random John said...

I think it is the evil Sandy Crown Burgers and their non-standard fry sauce. The true fry sauce would not have sickened us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home