Brutal Honesty

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The First Post

So I have finally become a member of the blogsphere. After months of harrassment from my brother, all it took was examining Shane and Jeremy's blog to convince me that I have found yet another excellent way to waste my time.

I don't think that I have anything that is very important to say, but my family members and friends might be interested to read what is going on in my life.

Today was a pretty typical saturday. I slept in until about 10:30 and then started scanning the TV for some sports programming. Unfortunately all that was on was Women's College Hoops and some High School Football All-America game. Both were boring and rather medicore. However, during the football game the best player out of the state of Hawaii Joseph Faifili, committed to my beloved Runnin Utes. With the U playing BYU today because of my lack of college gameday I am forced to once again listen to the Utes via the internet. What makes this situation even worse is that for some odd reason I can't get the Kall700 reception so I am forced to listen to the game on KSL.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger STAG said...

I think the Pirate is in Salem. Nice place...very scenic. And now a hot bed of blogging!

I found your site by random blog surfing. Enjoy your time here on the blog o sphere....grin!

And a happy Ukrainian Christmas to you.



oh...the pirate's blog is below. You can find mine of course, by clicking on the name "stag" right here in this post.

http://piratewriting.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home