Brutal Honesty

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Run in with Dog

So we had the opportunity to go to Hawaii and relax a little bit and get out of the cold. Needless to say it was really nice. The day before we left we were watching the news and they talked about how a cold front was coming through and it was going to get down to 72 degrees. Wow, 72 degrees what a bummer.



Anyhow, the first night that we were in town we went out to a nice little restaurant and were in the process of having our meal when I looked over and who should I see but Dog the Bounty Hunter. Due to his strange appearance and the fact that I was startled to see him I began to laugh really loud and kind of out of control. So Dog continues past our table and I look over and he is standing right next to me. He looks down and asks me what I am laughing at. I was totally shocked that Dog is really such a tough guy that he would actually get in my face. So to make a long story short Tia was able to appeaase the Dog and he actually agreed to take a pic with me. Unfortunately it was too dark in the restaurant for the pic to come through so I have no evidence of my run in with Dog.

5 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger riggity said...

without a picture, I don't believe you at all.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger maWeesa said...

what it is with the harrison's seeing A+ celebs lately.. you and the dawg.. me and CT.. we're blessed

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Brianne said...

We seriously could not stop laughing when Tia sent the text right after it happened! We were picturing how it went down-even if not acurate-we thought it was funny!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Heidi Louise said...

Peter at least you know if being an attorney doesn't work out for you, there are always other aspects of "The Law" you can work in. I bet Dog would love to employ you! Thank goodness for Tia and her ability to calm the dog pound!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So I guess I'm out of the loop here, but in that video I couldn't really tell the difference between the people that Dog was hunting and the people that he was hanging out with. They all sort of look the same.
I guess that allows Dog to really surprise his victims. He can play like he's their best friend, and then silently slip some cuffs on them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home