Brutal Honesty

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Justin Timberlake SNL

Tia and I used to watch SNL every week. There were normally five or six funny skits every week, but lately they just haven't been funny and we haven't even been watching. However, the last time that Justin Timberlake hosted we thought that it was super funny, so we decided to tivo last weeks SNL with Timberlake as the host and musical guest. I thought that this particular skit was hilarious, while dirrrty and probably inappropriate even Tia got a good laugh at it. So I warn those who are faint of heart that they might be offended by this. I wonder how many ladies really want this for x-mas.

So apparently my significant other thinks this is a bit too much to put onto the blog. Thus I have attached a link. Once again if locker room humor is not your cup of tea don't go to the link.

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger a random John said...

So Tia, which is better, the one that just got yanked, or Natalie Portman?

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger maWeesa said...

mom and dad appreciated this one... but i can't decided which is better... n. portman or this one....

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger a random John said...

I've come to the conclusion that the video in question was very funny the first time I saw it, but that it doesn't have the staying power that the Natalie Portman one does. Probably because there is really only one thing that is funny about the box, but Portman is funny on on several levels and mixes it up more.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger slink said...

I disagree that it has only one thing that is funny. Let me point out the various things of humor that are present here:

1- The Cheesy 80's suits.
2- The awesome facial hair.
3- The fact that he is sitting on a basketball rim.
4- The dancing, including the actions such as #3 Open that box.
5- The fact that these guys look totally like Color Me Badd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home