Brutal Honesty

Monday, November 20, 2006

Time for the Holy War


It is here. One of my favorite times of the year, the week that brings out all the hatred and smack that can exisit over a 40 mile stretch of land. While this season has been a disappointment for the Utes, a lot of that can be put on the backburner if the Utes win this week. The Utes are looking to extend the streak to 5 straight victories over the patsy to the south. While the Zoobies are continually talking about their return to glory. I love this week, and can't wait for the game on saturday.

I was reading some stuff on Wikipedia and came across this littleTIDBIT which I think is great. For those who aren't well versed in the hatred which is the Holy War this will give you an understanding of why the HATRED runs so deep.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Heidi Louise said...

Close game Peter... I am not even going to brag that my team won because I would like to stay friends with you, and because your wife is one of my BF's. All I am going to say is that your team played tough and it was a great game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home