Brutal Honesty

Monday, October 30, 2006

My Birthday Wish

As some of you may know, Halloween is my birthday. It really is a great day to have a birthday on, especially as far as holidays are concerned. Anyways....I have to dress up this year and I haven't really been able to come up with anything. Although, if I had my wish, I would be able to get my hands on an authentic one of these

No, I'm just talking about the outfit. I LOVE cheese on a sticks. In fact, every time I go to a shopping mall, which is rare, I have to get one. I think the uniforms are so sweet, I would love to be able to wear one, even if it was just for a day. Although, I don't know if those 2 inch shorts and tight tanks would really work for me. But according to the above picture, it looks like they have a short sleeve version. I doubt I will get to wear one this year, but at the very least, maybe my husband will take pity on me and take me to the mall to get a nice piece of cheese, dipped in fatty batter and fried...just the way I like it!

5 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger FishHead said...

Happy Birthday Tia!! We hope you have all your birthday wishes come true!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Brianne said...

Happy Birthday T!!!! Cheese on a stick are my ultimate favorite!!! I have to get them every single time I go to the mall! If Peter doesn't take you, I will for sure!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger whit said...

Happy Birthday Tia! I am in the process of applying to Hot Dog on a Stick. The plan is to work there for a day, and "lose" the outfit, then you will get to wear it! You might not get to wear it today, but hey, it is such a versatile outfit that you could wear it to work on a day other than Halloween, and nobody would make fun of you. Hope you have a great day!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger maWeesa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! you are so funny... I think you should find the outfit... it would be sexy

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Tia said...

Thanks for thinking of me everyone. You are the greatest. Sadly, no cheese on a sticks this year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home