Brutal Honesty

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Internet Freaks

The internet has allowed for basically the entire world to stay in touch through the click of a button. This is both a good and a bad thing, depending on how you look at this. This is great because it enables all of you to read my ranting. It is bad because a lot of wierdos love to hang out online, as Dateline's To Catch a Predator has demonstrated.

A couple of weeks ago I was at my brothers house and he showed me some of the strange characters that can be found online and have become rather infamoud through their strange ways. So some of these strange people include Tron Guy, Peter Pan and this odd ball lady who collects gem sweaters. They got together and made a video that is pretty amusing.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger FishHead said...

this song has been stuck in my head for 3 days (at least it seems that long). I'm the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home