Brutal Honesty

Monday, March 09, 2009

30 - Should I be Depressed?

So I officially feel like an old man. Though I never considered myself hip, at least I could rely on the fact that I was young. Now I am just an aging, attorney who feels as though he has accomplished very little in his life. In fact at this point in time I would say that my only really major accomplishment has been scoring my beautiful, loving wife.


Then when I walked into the office this morning what did I find but this:



T, thanks for making me feel like I have done something with my 30 years.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger whit said...

Happy Birthday Peter! Hope you guys are doing well, and that you have a wonderful birthday. What a nice wife you have.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Tia said...

Whoa...good thing someone told me you wrote on here or I would have never known!!

I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I love you even more because of the fact that you turn 30 seven whole months before me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home