Brutal Honesty

Friday, March 21, 2008

Stupid Bracketologist


I don't know why I pay any attention to the so called "experts". I filled out my bracket and had Arizona and USC both losing in the first round. Then I go onto ESPN and read all about how Arizona is going to make a big run, and that USC could do some damage. So I decide to pick these two teams who then promptly go out and lose in the first round.

I can only offer 2 guarantees about the tournament. The first is that the #1 seed always beats the #16. The second is that BYU always loses in the first round.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was dumb enough to take BYU over A&M because of all the hype. And how about UNLV "sucking it up" off their home floor? I think it comes down to two things....how many future NBA players are on the team and how many NCAA tournament wins does your coach have. Look at West Virginia - their coach led Cincinnati to multiple tournament wins. Look at BYU - no NBA players and no tournament wins. Shoulda known.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home