Brutal Honesty

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wow it Has Been A Long Time


So I haven't posted in nearly 3 months. Most of my readership has probably disappeared due to my lack of producing posts. The working life can really take its toll on the blogging seeing as how there is very rarely anything interesting to write about. But I am back, and committed to making this blog current and interesting (at least interesting to me).

My newest, favorite tv show is a show that I have never even seen on TV. I have only had the opportunity to watch it on youtube, and that opportunity might be taken away, seeing as how they have been cracking down on the episodes placed on youtube. Anyways, the name of the show is Flight of the Conchords, and it airs Sunday nights on HBO. We don't have HBO, and I don't know anyone who does so I can't watch it on TV. Numerous people have seen the music clips/videos such as Business Time, and Part Time Model, which are hilarious. However, I would say that the full episodes are much more entertaining than just the clips. The Conchords are a band, somewhat similiar to Tenacious D, tho not as perverted or foul mouthed. Their show follows them around as they try to develop a following and get a record deal. Needless, to say it is more than funny. Murray Hewitt the manager of the band is probably my favorite character.

If you get a chance get on the Conchords bandwagon and I promise that you won't be disappointed. They just signed for a second season so the laughs should keep on coming.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Tia said...

Did you do this at work? It's about time little buddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home